Saturday, March 5, 2011

THIS IS JUST A BIG JOKE RIGHT?


http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201103/high-school-baseball-game-feature-female-starting-pitchers-first-time

Just who the hell do these two broads think they are, Dottie Hinson and Kit Keller? Well they're definitely not, and I'll tell you why god damnit, because they're still living the dream. Dottie and Kit were too once long ago until Tom Hanks came along and filled them in on the universal truth that "there's no crying in baseball" and set them straight. I mean hell, I can't throw a 70mph fastball, but if I could sure as shit I wouldn't be out there trying to get into commercials with Derek Jeter and a starting spot on the University of California's baseball team. I know my place, and that's sitting here on my high horse judging others and crushing their dreams. But I'll tell you what if some self-entitled long hair came prancing through my dug out I'd rectify that shit real quick and I'd come up with something way better than "cyberbullying". What kind of hammers are these broads going to school with anyway? That's the real problem here that these two imposters have been enabled this whole time and actually think they can hack it. Guys have to be striking out on purpose in hopes of a tug job right? Like this can't be real life. How hasn't someone stepped up and snapped her arm between two rocks on the ball field. I'd be lickin the end of the bats and jabbing these broads with em. Not because I'm mean or anything, but because sometimes doing the right thing means shattering some innocent girls dreams. Look it's going to happen sooner than later for these two and isn't it better that they tell their kids one day that they didn't make it to the show because some assholes snapped her fingers off rather than some college recruiter laughed in her face then slammed the door?

No comments:

Post a Comment