Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bringin the Heat With...

Maino- Yeah Carmelo




Homie what it do, welcome to the Knicks...
Last season that was nothin...
Got Mello on the squad now we stuntin...
Reppin my town when you see me at the Garden screamin yeah Carmelo, yeah Carmelo...

Shakespeare who? I almost cant believe Maino penned such masterful poetry. If I didn't know better I'd think he stole this from Keats or Shelley or fucking Poe. I mean Maino is the hottest rapper alive right? Like Melo just got traded 3 seconds ago and now Maino just dropped the hottest song since "Juicy". I'd like to see Jay Z do that. It took him like 3 years to come out with Kingdom Come which sucked ass, and Maino drops the G.O.A.T in like 5 minutes. Jay Z needs to become a permanent resident of New Jersey after this joint. Seriously, he couldn't get the Mello trade done now he's getting shit on by Maino. They need to rename the "HOV Lanes" to the "MAINO Lanes" like this second.

In the famous words of Dylan from Making the Band: "The five greatest rappers of all time are Maino, Maino, Maino, Maino and Maino, because I spit hot fire!"

No comments:

Post a Comment