Thursday, February 10, 2011

We're Back Baby!

Alright bitches...WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS BABY!

I don't know about Lasagna but The Behn Train has dissapointed many a people in his day, but that shit stops now. Out with the old and in with the motherfucking newness like a plastered throttling of some poor unsuspecting broad after a bad break up and basking in the glorious aroma of strange pussy and freedom...or however that saying goes. But seriously...I vow to avenge my past dickery and disrespect of the "long hairs" (woman)...well at least the ones I know personally. I mean come on people what the fuck is the internet here for if a suave mother fucker such as myself can't degrade a couple of barrell-assess or laugh at some bozo's giving each other the hucklebuck? The internet was built on smut and I shall continue to ride that glorious tube until I either conquer that bitch or it breaks and smashes my ass on the vicious coral reef of humiliation.

Listen the bottom line is this- whatever you need to get you through the day we're gunna have it. Girls, sports, idiots...whatever your entertainment needs are check with us at the Blue Long Island baby!

And of course feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or good old swagger bashing you may feel inclined to.

LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment